You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 11.5 HP 24" Walk-behind Rough Cut TrailCutter. American-made trailblazing power.
A walk in the park? Well, it's not quite that easy... but the 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® engine and hardened steel rough-cut blade deliver the kind of muscle you need to make short work of wooded growth and saplings!
Anything up to 1.5" in diameter... the Swisher® TrailCutter can handle it. The large chevron-tread tires offer added traction control, and the reverse setting lets you back yourself out of tough spots when necessary.
- Self-propelled with 4-speed transmission + reverse that adjusts for comfortable walking speed
- Adjustable-height handlebars with hand control for easy operation
- Single fixed hardened-steel blade cuts down brush up to 1.5" in diameter
- Reverse function helps you back out of tricky spots
- 1.75" cutting height range
- Rear and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components
- Two 16" diam. chevron tread tires
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 11.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton® Powerbuilt 344cc 4-cycle
- Model number: WBRC11524
- Cutting width: 24"
- System: Self-propelled
- Starting system: Recoil
- Gas tank: 0.7 gallons
- Blades: 1
- Tires: 16" pneumatic tires
- Weight: 332 lbs.
- Size: 60 1/2" x 32 1/2" x 31 1/2".
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 31.5"l. x 60.5"w. x 32.5"h., and Weighs approx. 332 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips