You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 10.5 HP 28-ton Log Splitter. It's time to bury the hatchet. Literally.
Because with the Swisher® 28-ton Log Splitter in your corner, your ax-swinging days are behind you! The 10.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine delivers serious force, making quick work of just about any species of log up to 25" long.
It also features Swisher's exclusive Cold Weather Clutch, so it'll start easily and reliably in just about any weather. It's towable, usable in the horizontal or vertical position, and proudly made in the USA... so why wait? Your life could be so much easier, and it starts here.
- 10.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton 344cc 4-cycle engine delivers plenty of oomph for all wood species
- Cold Weather Clutch for easy starting even in cold, harsh conditions
- 0.7-gallon fuel capacity
- Horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- 25" opening handles logs up to 25" long
- Heavy-duty 2-stage hydraulic pump delivers fast cycle time
- High speed for low-tonnage needs, and low speed for high-tonnage needs
- 5-gallon protected poly hydraulic tank is rust-resistant
- Industrial-strength H-beam design with long-lasting full-size beam
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides rugged, efficient splitting
- Road-towable up to 45 mph
- Beam lift handle for easy positioning
- Removable log cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Weighs 616 lbs. overall
- Size: 81" x 36" x 25"
- Model number: LSRB1528
- Proudly made in the USA. Some assembly required.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 25.5"l. x 81"w. x 36"h., and Weighs approx. 616 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips