You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Details & Specs
Long-term storage food is essential to emergency and natural disaster preparedness. With Survival Cave® Canned Chicken, you get 21 full pounds of fresh, USA-grown chicken for emergency and survival prep, ready to eat right out of the can!
Long shelf life:
Chicken is slow pressure-cooked at a low 240°, and has no expiration date. You can expect a reasonable shelf life of 12 to 15 years.
Specially packed for long-term storage:
Canned Chicken is hand-packed and they never add water or broth. This ensures that all you pay for is meat. When you open these cans, they are ready to eat and delicious in any recipe you would use fresh-cooked chicken for.
Survival Cave meats are all-natural and contain no MSG, additives, fillers or chemicals. They are low in sodium, low in fat and healthy for your family. USDA-inspected Survival Cave Canned Chicken is made with only 100% USDA-inspected meat grown right here in the USA.
Here's what you get:
A total of 12 cans, with 28 oz. in each can. No water or broth added, just the natural juices of the meat. You'll get 2/3 white meat, 1/3 dark meat. That's a total of 21 lbs. of fresh, delicious chicken!
- 21 lbs. of fresh, USA-grown chicken
- Ready-to-eat right out of the can
- Ideal for emergency and survival prep
- Specially packed for long-term storage
- Shelf life of 12 to 15 years
- All natural: contain no MSG, additives, fillers or chemicals
- 12 cans, with 28 oz. of meat in each can
- No water or broth added, just the natural juices of the meat
- 2/3 white meat, 1/3 dark meat
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 227455
- Mfg. Number: CHICKEN CASE
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
- Additional Product Information