You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Is your LP Detector tough enough for life on the road? Safe - T - AlertTM is!
House-model propane / LP detectors just weren't meant to be bounced across the country on Route 66. But MTI Industries has taken their precision detecting equipment and beefed it up to withstand the rugged RV travel environment. Ideal for Class A motor homes, Class B van campers, Class C mini-motor homes and all travel trailers, fifth wheels and truck and folding campers.
- Listed to UL 2034-98 for RVs and unconditioned areas, meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, salt water spray, corrosion and temperature extremes
- Fully-operational during mute... does not override detection circuit, giving you full-time protection
- InteleCheckTM Circuit means no false alarms from temporary exposures to LP gas / propane, aerosol cleaners, hair spray and other flammable gases
- Micro-current technology saves precious battery power... only a 46 milliamp (.046 amp.) current draw
- Long-life, self-cleaning sensor is maintenance free... no need to replace every 2 or 3 years
- Loud 85 dB Alarm alerts you to gas danger
- Test / reset button can be used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation, tests all detector functions in one touch
- Power: 12 V AC, operational range 7-16 volts
- Operational Temperature Range: -31°F to +150°F (-35°C to +65°C)
- Measures 5 1/2 x 3 x 1 7/16".
Don't trust your health to a detector that's not up to the task. Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips