You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $17.81 Non-Member $19.79
- Buyer's Club $12.14 Non-Member $13.49
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Winch2GO 4000SR. Use it wherever and whenever you need it.
Mounted or unmounted, it'll give you 4,000 lbs. of pulling power. The Superwinch Winch2Go is an all-in-one self-recovery Winch Kit. It has everything you'll need to rescue yourself. Whether it's off-road in your ATV or snowmobile, putting or removing your boat on a lake, or to pull a work load around on a job site, you'll see it's always ready to lend a hand. This convenient kit features a 4,000-lb. rated line pull on a unique powder-coated winch plate. It's compact and can easily be stored, used, and repacked into the composite tool box. It doesn't require a winch mount, however it can be permanently mounted on a trailer and be used as a utility winch.
Made for the way you play. It's constructed of heavy-duty materials to stand up to whatever you throw at it. The 2" drum barrel is made out of steel, instead of cheaper cast aluminum, to be able to handle the load you throw at it. Built-in steel plate lets you mount it, permanently or temporarily, to a trailer or other surface for support. Plus, the quick-connect electrical cables let you hook it up and get to work with little effort and in no time. Your time is precious, work smarter, not harder.
Everything you need in one handy location. All of the pieces you need to use it are included with this kit. All items are stored in an easy-to-carry composite tool box. With this Kit, you will receive: three 20,000-lb. D-shackles, two 8' heavy-duty straps rated for 8,000 lbs., a 16,000-lb. pulley block, a 12' hand held remote, a 20' quick-connect power cord, and a pair of heavy-duty leather palmed winch gloves. It also comes with 50' of 3/16" synthetic rope. You'll receive everything you need to pull yourself, or someone else, out of a tight spot. Superwinch thought of everything when they constructed this kit.
Bring it in:
- Rated line pull: 4,000 lbs.
- Motor: 1.4 hp, 12V DC
- Gear ratio: 166:1
- Freespool clutch: Cam action knob
- Drum barrel diameter: 2.0"
- Drum length: 3"
- Synthetic rope: 3/16" X 50'
- Switching Method: Sealed hand-held rocker switch
- Fairlead: Hawse fairlead in baseplate
- Line pull at 0 lbs.: 20A motor draw / 20 FPM
- Line Pull at 4,000 lbs.: 220A motor draw / 5.5 FPM
- Installed weight: 41 lbs.
- Measures 20" x 12" x 7.6"
This great value can tow the line. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips