You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Tiger Shark 15500 15,500-lb. Winch. HUGE power and top-notch reliability in an award-winning package.
Earning multiple SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association for aftermarket accessories) awards and ProPickup Magazine's "Rock Solid" award, the Tiger Shark Series of Winches set the benchmark for power, durability, and innovation!Here's what makes the Tiger Shark a beast:
- 15,500 lbs. of rated line pull - built to bite almost any application
- Weather-sealed 5.7HP motor - reduces damage from rain, snow and blowing dust
- Heavy-duty drum supports - can be mountedd foot-down or foot-forward, providing multiple industrial mounting options
- Heavy-duty 4-stage gearbox - handles stress and torque on demand
- Weather-sealed solenoids - reduces damage from rain, snow and blowing dust
- Severe-duty textured finish - resists harsh outdoor and off-road abuse
- Heavy-duty rubber handheld remote - field-proven design provides effortless switching
- Stainless steel tie bars - good looking, AND it resists damage from rain and snow
- Heavy-duty fairlead with stainless rollers - endures weather and wire rope abuse
- Ergonomically-shaped freespool control - easy to grip and effortless to operate.
- Rated line pull: 15,500 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 5.7HP, Series wound
- Gearing: 4-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 518:1
- Solenoid: Weather-sealed, circuit-breaker protected
- Clutch: Free-spooling, pull and turn
- Brake: Mechanical, automatic load-holding
- Rope: Wire, 2 9/64 " x 92'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis-pinned latched
- Fairlead: Heavy-duty stainless 4-way roller
- Remote: 12' rubber handheld
- Drum: 3.5" dia. x 8.7"l.
- Line pull at 15,500 lbs.: 440 amp motor draw / 4 feet per minute
- Measures 23 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 11"h., weighs 134 lbs.
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 27 1/2"l. x 12"w. x 16 1/2"h., and Weighs approx. 140 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips