You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Talon 9.5i 12V Winch. 9,500 lbs. of pulling power, with all the "extras" you want...
... like an efficient 2-stage planetary / 2-stage spur gearbox, automatic load-holding brake, sealed submersible solenoid, rugged handheld remote and plenty more!
With 9,500 lbs. of "un-sticking" power for off-road recovery, industrial, and more, this reliable Winch cranks when you need it!Specs:
- Rated line pull: 9,500 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 5.2HP, Series wound
- Gearing: 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur
- Gear ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: Vented, sealed submerible (backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty)
- Clutch: Free-spooling clutch / pull and turn
- Brake: Automatic / 100% load-holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire rope 3/8" x 85'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis-pinned latched
- Fairlead: Heavy-duty stainless 4-way roller
- Remote: 15' sealed rubber handheld
- Drum: 2.5" dia. x 8.75" l.
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10 x 4 1/2"
- Line pull at 9,500 lbs.: 430 amp motor draw / 5 feet per minute
- Measures 24 1/4 x 6 1/4 x 11" h., weighs 92 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips