When you need fast, reliable pulling power few winches can keep up with a Superwinch® Talon 18. The 2-Stage Spur/2-Stage Planetary gearbox is capable of producing amazing torque while it pushes a rated load of up to 18,000 lbs. for off-road recovery, industrial chores, and more. The gearbox end mounted disc brake keeps heat away from the drum to allow the use of synthetic rope. Talon drums are steel fabricated with increased wall thickness for added strength against increased load demands. The sealed submersible VS4 Solenoid is 3-point stance stabilized and Gore valve vented. Ergo Remote has a 15' coil cord and a hand-fitting grip for push button control over winch in and winch out.
- 18,000 lbs. rated line pull and a no-load line speed of 25' per minute
- Sealed 6HP motor with 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur gearing
- Automatic 100% load holding disc brake and steel fabricated reinforced drum
- Ergo remote with LED light for late-night work controls winch-in/winch-out function
- High performance VS4 Solenoid is sealed, 3-point stance stabilized and Gore valve vented
- Safe dual action pull and turn free-spooling clutch
Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 30"l. x 15"w. x 13"h. and weighing approx. 215 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.