You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $17.81 Non-Member $19.79
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Talon 12.5 SR 12,500-lb. 12V Winch. The industry's best truly sealed recovery winch!
All seals meet IP67 standards, from the outermost end of the high-performance motor and groundbreaking solenoid to the gearbox. The solenoid will keep out water, mud, snow, and dust and has a patented venting feature that allows the contacts to resist water and release contact damaging internal condensation. The VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, and Stabilized with Sealed Socket) is simply the best winch solenoid in the world, and it's located inside this rugged enclosure.
Even better, the Talon 12.5 SR has the strength of AmSteel®-Blue synthetic rope (that's the "SR" part) that outlasts and outperforms wire. It's the total package, and it's here for our everyday low price!Specs:
- Rated line pull: 12,500 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 6HP, Series wound
- Gearing: 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur
- Gear ratio: 148:1
- Solenoid: VS4 Solenoid (Vented, Submersible, and Stabilized with Sealed Socket), backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty
- Clutch: Free-spooling clutch / pull and turn
- Brake: Automatic / 100% load-holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: AmSteel®-Blue synthetic rope 3/8" x 80'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis-pinned latched
- Fairlead: Anodized blue aluminum hawse
- Remote: 15' sealed rubber handheld
- Drum: 2.5" dia. x 8.5" l.
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10 x 4 1/ 2 "
- Line pull at 12,500 lbs.: 530 amp motor draw / 3.25 feet per minute
- Measures 24 1/2 x 6 x 11" h., weighs 68 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips