You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® S5500SR. It's time to change you game.
A new S-series for your new adventures. How do you make something like the S-series winch better? The answer is actually quite simple, more. More power, more efficient gearing, and more features show you why the new S-series is a game changer. With 5,500 lbs. of raw line pulling strength and a 100% load holding brake, you're covered for whatever trouble you may get into. Whether you are stuck in a ditch or pulling supplies closer to your truck, the heavy-duty hook and 1/4" diameter synthetic rope will keep you secured. Plus, you don't even have to be next to it, the 30' custom rocker remote allows you to stand by the item you are towing for any tweaks you may make.
"Kick-flip" keeps the freespool under control. Another improvement made to the S-series is the addition of the 3-stage planetary gearbox. This custom aluminum housing is strong, but still light. Strong steel gears power it and extra-wide final stage gearing give you better engagement and longer tooth life. You can step on it without issue, it's part of the design specifications. Freespool control is now controlled by an aluminum "kick-flip" lever which is operated by your foot. And the best part, there are no parts to rust.
Control it your way. This winch comes with a 30' custom rocker remote allowing you the freedom to survey as you pull. No longer are you forced to sit in one spot and stop the winch whenever you have to make a correction. But, it's not the only way to control your winch. You can also get a wireless remote (not included) letting you go up to 50' away and still have complete reign on your winch.
A Superwinch Exclusive! Introducing the innovative "Roller Hawse". Smooth stainless steel rollers handle the majority of the work of making sure the winch line is centered. At the same time, the hawse knuckles insure even angle pulls are covered. This process lets your line lay correctly and helps with crimping and bunching cables.
Time for an upgrade:
- Rated line pull: 5,500 lbs.
- Motor: 3.6hp, 12V
- Gearing: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 185:1
- Solenoid: Sealed and beaker protected
- Clutch: Innovative "kick-flip" lever
- Brake: 100% load holding
- Rope: Synthetic 1/4" X 60'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis pinned latch
- Fairlead: Exclusive roller-hawse
- Remote: 30' custom rocker remote
- Drum length: 4.87"
- Drum barrel diameter: 2.5"
- Installed weight: 51 lbs.
- Line pull at 0 lbs: 50A motor draw / 24 FPM
- Line pull at 5500 lbs: 340A motor draw / 5 FPM
- Mounting: 2 or 4 bolt
Step-up your game with the improved S-series. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips