You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Sunpentown® Evaporative Air Cooler. Conveniently rolls from room to room and uses LESS energy than Air Conditioners!
The Air Cooler does exactly what the name implies, though it's not an air conditioner. Here's how it works: The Evaporative Air Cooler sucks air through a wick saturated with water. As the air flows through the wick, some of the water evaporates into the air, consuming the heat that's in the air.
Cooled down, that air is then blown out the front of the unit to offer you relief in warm, stuffy, uncomfortable spaces. Note: Works well in dry climates; not very effective in areas with high humidity as the unit utilizes water to cool.Cool down:
- Remote control
- 10L water tank capacity
- Activated carbon filter helps remove odor
- Nylon and photocatalytic filter
- Three air speeds: H / M / L
- Sleep mode
- Timer: from 1/2-hour to 7 1/2-hour setting
- Input voltage: 120V / 6 0Hz Power consumption: 60W
- 16 x 25 x 12". 17 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today and beat the heat!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips