You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Details & Specs
Summit OpenShot Deluxe Hang-On Tree Stand The lightest climber in the woods... open front for unhindered shooting!
Just 15 lbs! This baby is light enough for the longest hikes into the deepest woods! But don't think lightweight means light on the quality or function.
Set inside the seat frame, the seat easily folds up when you want to stand up against the tree while the padded seat becomes a cushion for your back, allowing you to stand more comfortably for longer periods of time, and with plenty of room. The OpenShot also features an open front for excellent all-direction visibility that's perfect for deep-woods bow hunting.A Stand for all seasons:
- True open front stand - hand climbing only.
- Ultra light design including a smaller seat climber and shorter platform - 15 pounds!
- Excellent visibility in all directions make this the perfect deep woods bow hunting treestand.
- Fully adjustable: Lower the seat for gun hunting and raise it for bow shooting... you've got room either way
- Handles trees 8 to 20" in dia..
- Seat base is 18 x 12", backrest is 12 x 20"
- Overall: 20 x 32"
- Platform is 20 x 24 3 / 4 "
- Tree stand includes 4-point safety harness, RapidClimb stirrups, pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Made in USA!
Why lug more stand into the woods than you need to? Order ONLINE Today!
Summit OpenShot Deluxe Tree Stand is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by DANIEL from love itDate published: 2014-01-12
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at email@example.com<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v126.96.36.199-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips