You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
For the avid hunter who demands the best! StyrkaTM S9 Binoculars provide top-of-the-line performance when it matters most - during low-light conditions. Every hunter knows that the biggest beasts often come out when the light is least. StyrkaTM S9 Binoculars deliver bright, high-contrast images, jaw-dropping clarity and razor-sharp resolution to help pinpoint your prey during those critical low-light moments when the pressure is on.
The uncompromising quality of the S9 Series starts with extra-low dispersion lenses that virtually eliminate chromatic aberration. Phase coated Abbe Koenig prisms provide a more direct optical path for improved performance and light transmission in large objective binoculars. And all lens surfaces are coated multiple times with proprietary SXL-MAX anti-reflective flat broadband coatings for optimal color, sharpness and image contrast.
15x56mm StyrkaTM S9 binocs offer amazing 15x magnification to bring even the most distant objects into clear view. Jumbo 56mm objective lenses maximize light gathering for unmatched brightness at high magnification. Ergonomic, open-bridge design improves grip and steadiness, especially during one-handed use. Plus, 100% waterproof, nitrogen-purged construction with a rugged, rubber armored exterior is built to go wherever the trail leads. Included are tethered lens covers, padded neck strap, SpudzTM lens cleaning cloth and deluxe carrying case with harness straps.
StyrkaTM Pride Lifetime Warranty
StyrkaTM stands behind all of their binoculars with the unbeatable StyrkaTM Pride Lifetime Warranty. It's the only warranty in the industry that promises to take care of your binoculars, whether you have a problem or not. What does that mean? It means that once a year, you can send your binocs to StyrkaTM and they'll clean them, tune them and send them back good as new, at no cost to you. Forever.
- Advanced, extra-low dispersion (ED) optical glass provides razor-sharp images and superb color correction while dramatically increasing clarity during low-light situations
- All lens surfaces are coated multiple times utilizing proprietary SXL-MAX anti-reflective flat broadband coatings for maximum brightness and optimal color, sharpness and image contrast, while maximizing transmission across the entire visible light spectrum for true-to-nature color representation
- Phase coated Abbe Koenig prisms provide a more direct optical path for improved performance and light transmission in large objective binoculars
- Fully sealed, 100% waterproof housing for performance in all conditions; submersion tested for 30 minutes in 1 meter
- Nitrogen-purged for fogproof performance
- Durable, rubber armored exterior provides no-slip grip
- Twist-up eyecups provide a custom fit, with or without eyeglasses
- Tripod adaptable with standard tripod adapters (not included)
- Tethered lens covers and rain guard
- Padded, neoprene neckstrap
- SpudzTM lens cleaning cloth
- Deluxe StyrkaTM carrying case with harness straps
- StyrkaTM Pride Lifetime Warranty
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 675623
- Magnification: 15x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated SXL-MAX Coating
- Angular Field of View: 4.4°
- Linear Field of View: 231' @ 1,000 yds.
- Close Focus: 9.8'
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.7mm
- Prism Type: Abbe Koenig
- Prism Coatings: Phase
- Waterproof: Yes, IPX7 rated
- Fogproof: Yes, nitrogen purged
- Relative Brightness: 13.7
- Twilight Factor: 28.9
- Interpupillary Distance: 55 - 74mm
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±3
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Weight: 51.3 oz.
- Size: 8.25" x 6.25" x 2.68"
- Mfg. Number: ST-39920
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips