You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $440.99 Non-Member $489.99
- Buyer's Club $566.99 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Details & Specs
Ice fishing isn't for the weak. You gotta be tough. And so does your gear. For sure-fire warmth and long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions, choose this Striker Ice Hardwater Jacket. Amazingly warm. Completely windproof. Totally waterproof. And tough as nails. With plenty of pockets to keep all your essentials handy. Plus, it features a Surefloat® flotation-assist liner that adds an extra measure of safety and peace of mind.
Windproof. Waterproof. Breathable.
For all-day comfort and protection on the ice, the Striker Ice Hardwater Jacket features a one-two punch of topnotch weather-beating technology:
1) Thermadex® thermal insulation provides superior insulating performance with minimal loft. That means you get all the warmth, without bulkiness or added weight. How warm is it? Striker Ice uses a 1-10 Warmth Indicator Rating for their garments, with 10 being the highest rated garment. This Jacket is a 9. Perfect for cold, harsh conditions.
2) Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate lining with a superior 5000mm / 5000g / m2 rating for resisting water penetration and for breathability.
Built-in safety measures
Though the odds are low, the risk of falling through the ice is real. That's why this Hardwater Jacket features Striker Ice SureFlote® technology that helps keep you afloat, and a Fast-Drain Hem that prevents water from weighing you down should you go in the drink.
SureFlote traps air in closed cells constructed into multi-layer membranes to create internal air pockets for added buoyancy. An average sized adult needs 7-12 lbs of buoyancy to keep their head afloat. If you're wearing Striker Ice Bibs and a Jacket with SureFlote, you'll have approximately 10-12 lbs. of buoyancy depending on size and style. Enough to provide an average person with flotation assistance for up to two hours.
Plus, a Fast-Drain mesh hem is built into the bottom hem of the Jacket liner to allow for the quick exit of any water taken on if you fall through the ice. The extra weight of a jacket full of water can make it extremely difficult to crawl out onto the ice. The Fast-Drain hem helps prevent that situation. Plus, it helps for "airing-out" the Jacket after a long day on the ice.
- Rugged, 600D Endura outer shell is built to last season after season
- Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate provides 100% waterproof performance
- 100% PU seam taped to prevent moisture from penetrating at the seams
- 150g Thermadex Insulation provides heavy-duty warmth without bulk
- SureFlote flotation-assist liner provides flotation assistance
- 360° reflective material helps keep you highly visible in the dark
- Heavy-duty YKK® front zipper
- Side body vents with waterproof zippers allow for ventilation
- Cinch cord drawstring at waist & hem helps seal-out the cold
- Expandable cargo pockets
- Exterior D-Rings for accessories
- Removable hood with memory wire visor
- Extended Lycra inner wrist cuffs
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff closures
- Left sleeve zippered key pocket
- Quick access breast pockets
- Magnetic storm flap closures
- Inner cell phone pocket
- Zippered breast pockets
- Soft touch side hand pockets
- Fast draining hem in liner
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670213
- Outer Shell: 600D Endura nylon
- Waterproofing: Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate
- Insulation 150 gram Thermadex®
- Warmth Rating: 9 (scale of 1-10)
- Mfg. Number: 114004 (L), 114005 (XL), 114006 (2XL)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $49.99