You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Stone River® 4-Pc. Ceramic Knife Set. Sharp: these have the edge over traditional steel blades.
Stone River Ceramic Knives featuring the finest quality zirconium oxide blades that are harder than any material save for diamond, and guaranteed to stay sharp many, many times longer than conventional steel!
These are precision cutting tools ideal for straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats... once you try them, you'll wonder how you ever did without. The 4-Pc. Set comes with your choice black or white blade finish, and includes a Parer, Utility Knife, Santoku Knife and Chef Knife.
A cut above:
- Ceramic zirconium oxide blades are second in hardness only to diamond, and stay sharp many times longer than traditional steel
- Blades are rust-free, non-corrosive and non-stick
- Ergonomically contoured comfort grip handles
- Ultra-lightweight, much more so than conventional steel knives, so they're perfect for longer cutting tasks
- Chef Knife - 12" long overall, 7" blade
- Santoku Knife - 10 1/2" long, 6" blade
- Utility Knife - 9 1/4" long, 5" blade
- Paring Knife - 6 1/2" long, 3" blade.
State Blade Finish, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99