You May Also Like
- Non-Member $2549.99
- Buyer's Club $422.99 Non-Member $469.99
- Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
- Non-Member $249.95
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Details & Specs
Steiner® LAS / TAC 2 Light with 1913 Rail provides 200 lumens of high-intensity light.When it comes to self-defense, a little light goes a long way. That's where the Steiner® LAS / TAC 2 Light comes in. It mounts to your pistol and provides a high-intensity 200-lumen close-midrange beam to illuminate a dark area and eliminate guesswork. And it's recoil resistant, so you don't need to worry about it coming loose after a long range session!
- Ambidextrous 3-way lever switch: On / Off / Momentary
- High-intensity white light
- Recoil resistant.
- Lamp: White light LED
- Output: 200 lumens
- Beam divergence: 10°
- Range: 115 meters
- Battery: CR123A (not included)
- Battery life: 1.5 hours
- Reflection lens: High-intensity reflector
- Material: High-impact polymer
- Temperature range: -40 to +65°C
- Mount: Mil.-STD 1913 / Picatinny
- Overall length: 3.9"
- Overall weight: 3.1 ozs.
Get yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips