You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Non-Member $150.09
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Steiner® 7x50mm R Military Binoculars with M - 22 Reticle. A favorite of naval, military and police units around the world for low - light surveillance.
So what sets it apart? The generous 50mm objective lenses matched with Steiner's industry-leading technology results in impressive mid-90% peak light transmission performance for surveillance, navigation and other low-light applications The M-22 reticle brings added tactical utility, performing in concert with a variety of reticle types and riflescopes. Steiner® 7x50mm R Military Binoculars with M-22 Reticle meet all applicable military specifications and is amazingly durable, for a lifetime of high performance.Top tactical surveillance:
- Fully multicoated optics mean maximum light transmission, enhanced contrast and less glare
- Porro prisms for a perfect 3D image and increased light transmission
- Rugged, shockproof and lightweight Markolon® housing and protective rubber armoring... secure grip in all conditions, protection against bumps, abrasions and jarring blows
- Individual focus at each ocular for exacting edge-to-edge clarity
- Nitrogen pressure filling with 2-way valve system guarantees no fog, no condensation even in a wide range of temps (-40°F to 176°F)
- 2-way valve system also makes inspection, service and maintenance possible
- Special sealing technology prevents dust and dirt from penetrating also provides water pressure proofness of up to 16'
- Objective caps
- Carry strap
- Soft silicone fold-down eyecups for comfortable use with or without eye glasses
- Field of view is 392' @ 1,000 yards
- 20mm eye relief
- 65' close focus
- 36 ozs. 8 x 5 1/2 x 3".
Order yours ONLINE today and see why Steiner is setting the tactical standard!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips