You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Steiner® 7x50mm Navigator Binoculars. Tough, pro - grade optics with a special lens coating to cut through the haze.
Hey, sailor. Time to experience the Navigator advantage. Or make that advantages. For starters, this pair is easy to handle, waterproof and designed to deliver clear vision and bright images with specially coated high-contrast optics... even in difficult light conditions. Steiner®'s legendary Sports Auto Focus ensures instant, sharp viewing in any situation... even at rapidly changing distances - and without the need to constantly refocus.
Built for the roughest seas, too, with a super tough Makrolon® fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body and slip-proof rubber armoring. Nitrogen pressure filling with 2-way valve technology means extreme temperature and altitude changes won't hinder your view. The unique 2-way-valve technology also makes inspection, service and maintenance possible even after years of use. Welcome aboard Steiner's Navigator Binoculars. You'll be glad you did.See what you've been missing:
- SEBS rubber armoring... excellent grip, resilient shock-absorbing protection
- Cylindric-soft eyecups are made of soft, smooth silicone for comfortable use
- Resist water pressure in a depth from 10'
- Sealed against dust and dirt
- Floating prism mount for continued performance in the harshest conditions
- Objective covers, rainguard, carrying strap, floating strap, nylon bag included
- F.O.V. is 370' @ 1,000 yards
- Close focus: 65.6'
- 20mm eye relief
- 4.28mm exit pupil
- Rainguard, objective lens cover, carrying strap and hard case
- Weigh 37 ozs. Measure 8 1/4 x 5 1/2 x 3".
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips