You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Steiner® 7x50mm Commander Military Binoculars with Compass. A good choice? The U.S. Navy SEALS seem to think so.
You may have heard of them. "Frogmen", "Green Faces", "the most elite special ops force in existence" yadda yadda yadda... Well, they choose Steiner's 7x50mm Commander Military Binoculars for their high performance in the harshest conditions, just like the SEALS themselves. They appreciate the way the Commander's high light transmission makes for easy viewing in low light situations. They count on the range-finding reticle and HD-stabilized compass to help them find their bearings. And they know that no matter how ugly things get, this waterproof, shock-resistant pair won't ever let them down.When only the best will do:
- Multi-coated optics... absolutely bright, high-contrast and sharply contoured images with natural color definition
- Compact construction... observe over long periods without getting cramped hands
- Round shoulder shape for entering and leaving armored vehicles
- Long-lasting, slip-proof and noiseless rubber armor... strong grip in all conditions. Resistant against oil, acid, saltwater and sun.
- Unbreakable Makrolon® inner housing... shockproof and lightweight
- Nitrogen pressure filling with 2-way valve system guarantees no fog, no condensation even in a wide range of temps (-40°F to 176°F)
- 2-way valve system also makes inspection, service and maintenance possible
- Special sealing technology prevents dust and dirt from penetrating also provides water pressure proofness of up to 16'
- Porro prism system for a perfect 3D image and increased light transmission
- Individual eyepiece focus
- 45mm dia. high-performance liquid-dampened magnetic compass with hardened stainless steel needle, jewel (agate) bearings. HD-stabilized compass for waves or quick movement. Built-in illuminator and integrated reticle. Exact and accurate bearings even in the worst light conditions and weather.
Standard issue for the Navy SEALS, Army, Air Force and more. Order yours ONLINE today and find out why!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips