When packing for your next hunt or outdoor adventure, take along these compact, precision-quality, high-powered Steiner® 15x56mm HX Binoculars and bring distant objects into view. Delivering a wide, 241' field of view, Steiner HX Binocs help you spot wildlife more quickly, at greater distances. Advanced lens coatings and premium optics ensure optimal brightness and clarity across a wide range of lighting conditions and environments. Roof prism design and a newly designed ergonomic, rubber-armored frame promise easier handling and rugged, all-weather durability that meets the challenge of your demanding, outdoor lifestyle.
- Multi-coated optics increase light transmission for exceptional clarity, brightness and color
- Wide 241' field of view at 1,000 yards helps you spot wildlife quicker, at greater distances
- Roof prism design and new, ergonomic frame allow for compact size, easier grip and more comfortable use
- Nano-Protection hydrophobic coating creates a lens surface so smooth, water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow, and fingerprints are repelled
- Makrolon® polycarbonate housing with NBR Long Life rubber coating is lightweight yet amazingly durable and capable of withstanding 11 G's of impact
- N2 injectionTM system seals 14-psi dry nitrogen into the optic for fogproof clarity in any conditions, from hot, humid environments to arctic cold
- Waterproof, submersible to 10'
- Fast-Close-FocusTM central focusing wheel requires final rotation for quick adjustment and precision sharpness
- Ergonomic eyecups block side light and drafts for clear, unhindered view
- Includes objective lens cover, rain protection cap, Neoprene neck strap and carry case