Steiner® 10x50mm Military R SUMR Binoculars. Glass the scene and estimate your target range.
Military tough, tactically inclined. Steiner®'s 10x50mm Military R SUMR Binoculars are equipped with the new Steiner Universal Mil Reticle (SUMR reticle) in the right eye viewing side. The reticle allows for measurement and ranging estimates with larger 5 and 10 mil graduations towards the outside of the reticle, and with single mil. and sub-mil. graduations close to the center of the reticle, down to 0.20 mil. Powerful and bright, Steiner 10x50mm Military R SUMR Binoculars deliver the goods in an easy-carry, hard-nosed package. The total tactical advantage:
- Fully multicoated optics mean maximum light transmission, enhanced contrast and less glare
- Porro prisms for a perfect 3D image and increased light transmission
- Rugged, shockproof and lightweight Markolon® housing and protective rubber armoring... secure grip in all conditions, protection against bumps, abrasions and jarring blows
- Individual focus at each ocular for exacting edge-to-edge clarity
- Nitrogen pressure filling with 2-way valve system guarantees no fog, no condensation even in a wide range of temps (-40°F to 176°F)
- 2-way valve system also makes inspection, service and maintenance possible
- Special sealing technology prevents dust and dirt from penetrating also provides water pressure proofness of up to 16'
- Tethered objective caps
- Carry strap
- Soft silicone fold-down eyecups for comfortable use with or without eye glasses
- Field of view is 328' @ 1,000 yards
- 16mm eye relief
- 65' close focus
- 35 ozs. 8 x 5 x 3".
Order yours ONLINE today and see why Steiner is setting the tactical standard!