You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $11.29 Non-Member $12.59
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $701.99 Non-Member $779.99
- Details & Specs
Stanley® 8,000 - watt Generator. A truly innovative design capable of running in wet weather conditions.
Unique, patent pending design offers a removable control panel that can be placed in a dry location while leaving the generator base running in the rain, snow, or sleet. This Stanley Generator offers uncompromising performance with a 15 HP engine and a 12 gal fuel tank. No other generator offers up to 18 hour run-time at half load.
It includes retractable handle-bars and high quality never-go-flat wheels for improved mobility. Designed with quality in mind, this Generator comes with fast acting breakers for better alternator protection against surges and a digital diagnostic display to help you with proper maintenance.Power up:
- Removable control panel for safety and all weather use
- Safe to run in all weather conditions
- Extra large 12 gal. fuel tank
- 18 hour run time at half load
- Digital diagnostic meter showing service intervals
- Maintenance free brushless, 100% copper alternator
- 8000 continuous watts, 10000 surge watts
- (4) 120 Volt GFCI outlets
- 240 Volt twist lock outlet
- 15 HP commercial duty engine
- 15 ft., L14-30, 10 gauge cord
- Fast acting breakers for greater surge protection
- Never-go-flat wheels, automatic low-oil shutdown, and oversized muffler
- Amperage (amps): 27A
- Assembled depth: 22"
- Assembled height: 22 3/ 4 "
- Assembled width: 28 1/ 2 "
- Auto idle control: Yes
- Automatic voltage regulation: Yes
- Engine Displacement: 420cc
- Fuel gauge
- Full load fuel consumption (gallons / hour): .75
- 15 HP
- Item Weight: 220 lbs
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 year limited
- Number of circuits / outlets : 5
- Operational volume: 71dB
- Osha Required GFCI Outlets: Yes
- Output Receptacles: 5
- Run time at 50% load (hours / tank): 18
- UL Listed: 4-UL Certified
- Voltage Rating: 120V / 240V.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $185.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item will be shipped by commercial carrier curbside. $75.00 for curbside delivery (i.e., liftgate delivery to the curb) is included in the heavy / bulky shipping and handling charge. Ships in 1 box: 22.5" x 29" x 23.4", 250 lbs. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total. Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips