You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Stanley® 62" Zero - turn Commercial - duty Mower cuts BIG jobs down to size, beautifully.
For seriously big jobs and demanding commercial use, the Stanley® Zero-turn Commercial-duty Mower is a cut above! The ultra-powerful 31-horsepower Kawasaki engine provides the speed to cut more grass in less time, and it can cut so closely around obstacles that there's virtually no need to trim. The Mower comes standard with a 7-gauge welded steel commercial-grade deck, 22 x 10" rear tires, roll bar, and more.Details:
- Powerful 31 HP Kawasaki FX850V engine
- 62" width cut gets the job done fast - just 15 minutes to cut a whole acre!
- 852cc engine displacement, 10 MPH max. cutting speed
- Patented Dual Hydrostatic drive system for ultimate maneuverability
- Comfortable high-back seat with armrests, cup holder, and seat belt
- Halogen headlights extend your working time
- 7-gauge welded steel commercial-grade deck
- 1 1/2 -5" cutting height, in 1/2" increments
- Easy electric start
- Rollbar and seat belt for added safety
- 22 x 10" rear tires, 15 x 6" front tires
- Soft start clutch and spindle brakes
- Measures 82 x 75 x 69"h.
Please Note : Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips