You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Stanley® 36" Dual Hydro Brush Mower will tear through just about anything you put in front of it.
Powered by a Kawasaki FR600V 20 HP engine. The Stanley 36" Dual Hydro Brush Mower transforms tall grasses and thickets into a 4in. finish cut appearance in a single pass. Dual breakaway blades act like battering axes to cut up to 4 in. dia. x 20 ft. trees.
Landscapers, large lot owners, hunting clubs, grounds keepers, and parks departments will appreciate the electric start, effortless dual hydro control, and fast forward speed. Clear up to an acre in less than 30 minutes.The brush beast:
- Commercial / rental duty brush mower
- Clears 1 acre of dense vegetation in under 30 minutes
- Cuts up to 4" diameter tree trunks
- Dual break away blades on 50 lb. flywheel
- 1.5 in. diameter blade pivot studs
- 18,750 ft / min blade tip speed
- Electric start with battery included
- Soft start clutch to lengthen belt life
- V-Bar E-Z hydro speed control
- Long life aramid fiber V-belt
- High capacity deck for high speeds through tall grass
- Front discharge for improved safety
- Replaceable 3/ 8 " rubber guarding
- 4.8 gallon fuel capacity
- Dual hydrostatic drive
- Minimal assembly
- Interchangeable 36" finish cut deck with turf tires
- Automotive style spin-on oil filter
- 2 year limited warranty
- Not for sale in California
SAVE UP TO $100.00! when you pick
your merchandise up at your nearest
ABF Freight System terminal.
Click below or
Call 1-866-221-8125 for details.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips