You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
When Stack-On says Woodland, they mean it. The entire interior and organizer are done in Realtree Xtra camo! This 51-69 Gun Safe is fire resistant up to 1,400°F and can take whatever is thrown at it and still keep your firearms safe and secure. The reinforced steel doors are filled with fire retardant material. The door stripping expands when exposed to heat, sealing the door and protecting the safe's contents from fire. The drill-resistant hardened steel plate, located behind the lock, protects your locking mechanism from those up to no good. This safe is approved by the California Department of Justice as meeting their standards for firearm safety, and you know how strict California is. The exterior has a brown hammertone powder paint finish with gold accents.Keeping it locked up.
The 51-69 Gun Safe features a backlit, electronic lock, allowing you to see the numbers even if the power goes out or you have a late night visitor. The lock is programmable with a 3-8 digit code, keeping it personal and easier for you to remember. The batteries are accessed from the front for quick and easy change out. It has 4-way locking with seven 1.5" live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of ten locking points. The large 3-spoke, all-steel handle rotates to extend and retract the live action locking bolts.Change the interior based on your needs.
This Safe is fully carpeted, dual partitioned and the entire interior and organizer are done in Realtree Xtra camo. It has three compartments that can be configured to hold guns in all three compartments, storage in all compartments, or any combination of guns and storage. Plus, you get adjustable barrel rests that provide flexibility to store MSRs, ARs and long guns. An included "extra" barrel rest allows you to configure the safe for convenient gun access or maximum gun capacity. The patented barrel rests and standoffs keep scoped rifles away from walls and provides for one position storage. Six adjustable shelves are included to store valuable or firearm accessories. The door has sewn-in pockets and pistol holders, as well as MOLLE strips for accessory storage. A factory installed electrical socket allows you to charge and power electronic devices located within the safe.
- Door Storage features Realtree Xtra finish with sewn-in pockets and pistol holsters, and Molle strips for accessory storage
- California-approved Firearm Safety Device
- Backlit, electronic lock to easily see the numbers no matter the time of day
- Personal, programmable 3-8 digit code
- Batteries accessed from the front of the safe
- Back-up key is included
- Drill-resistant hardened steel plate located behind the lock for greater security
- Fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1,400°F
- 4-way locking with seven 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of 10 locking points
- Fastening hardware is included
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672761
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 43 x 29 x 59.1" (1091 x 725 x 1500mm)
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 40.5 x 22.2 x 56.6" (1031 x 564 x 1438mm)
- Interior Space: 29.53 Ft (0.84 m)
- Shipping Weight: 703 lbs.
- Interior Capacity: 51TM69 guns / 18TM46 guns & storage / all storage
- Number and type of included barrel rests: 5 (Three Rows and two U-shaped)
- Number of Shelves: 6
- Locking Points: 10 (Seven 1.5" Live Action Bolts, Three 1" Steel Dead Bolts)
- Color: Brown Hammertone
- Mfg. Number: W-69-BH-E-S
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips