You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
When Stack-On says Total Defense, they mean it. This 51-69 Gun Safe is fire resistant up to 1,400°F and waterproof in up to 2' of water. It can take whatever is thrown at it and still keep your firearms safe and secure. The reinforced steel doors are filled with fire retardant material. The door stripping expands when exposed to heat, sealing the door and protecting the safe's contents from fire. Synthetic rubber gaskets and other sealants provide the waterproof protection. The drill-resistant hardened steel plate, located behind the lock, protects your locking mechanism from those up to no good. This safe is approved by the California Department of Justice as meeting their standards for firearm safety, and you know how strict California is. The exterior has a powder paint finish with chrome and black accents to make your safe as stylish as it is secure.Keeping it locked up.
The 51-69 Gun Safe features a 3-number combination lock. It has 4-way locking with seven 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of ten locking points. The 5-spoke handle and lock trim feature a brushed nickel finish to add an Olde World feel to your safe.Change the interior based on your needs.
This Safe is fully carpeted and dual partitioned. It has three compartments that can be configured to hold guns in all three compartments, storage in all compartments, or any combination of guns and storage. Plus, you get adjustable barrel rests that provide flexibility to store MSRs, ARs and long guns. An included "extra" barrel rest allows you to configure the safe for convenient gun access or maximum gun capacity. The patented barrel rests and standoffs keep scoped rifles away from walls and provides for one position storage. It's sized to accept rifles as well as side-by-side shotguns. Six adjustable shelves are included to store valuable or firearm accessories. The door has sewn-in pockets and pistol holders, as well as MOLLE strips for accessory storage. A factory installed electrical socket allows you to charge and power electronic devices located within the safe.
- A California-approved Firearm Safety Device that meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
- 3-number combination lock
- Back-up key is included
- Drill-resistant hardened steel plate located behind the lock for greater security
- Fire resistant for 75 minutes up to 1400°F
- Waterproof in up to 2' of standing water for 72 hrs.
- 4-way locking with seven 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of ten locking points
- Factory installed electrical socket for charging or powering electronic devices
- Door storage features sewn-in pockets and pistol holsters, and MOLLE strips for accessory storage
- 5-spoke handle and lock trim feature a brushed nickel finish
- Fastening hardware is included
Keep it secure and order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672751
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" x 28.5" x 59.1"
- Interior Dimensions: 40.5" x 22.2" x 56.6"
- Interior Space: 29.53 cubic feet
- Shipping Weight: 837 lbs.
- Interior Capacity: 51TM69 guns / 18TM46 guns & storage / all storage
- Number and type of included barrel rests: 5 (three rows and two U-shaped)
- Number of Shelves: 6
- Locking Points: 10 (seven 1.5" live action bolts, three 1" steel dead bolts)
- Color: Grey Pebble
- Mfg. Number: TD-69-GP-C-S
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips