When Stack-On says Total Defense, they mean it. The Stack-On Total Defense 36-40 Gun Safe features reinforced steel doors and a 4-way locking system with five 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of eight locking points. Plus, a drill-resistant hardened steel plate, located behind the lock, protects your locking mechanism from those up to no good.
This fully-carpeted, single-partition Safe with two compartments can be configured to hold guns in both compartments, storage in all compartments, or half guns and half storage. Door Storage features Realtree® Xtra® finish with sewn-in pockets and pistol holsters, and Molle strips for accessory storage. Five adjustable shelves are included.
The 36-40 Gun Safe features a backlit, electronic lock, allowing you to see the numbers even if the power goes out or you have a late night visitor. The lock is programmable with a 3-8 digit code, keeping it personal and easier for you to remember. The batteries are accessed from the front for quick and easy change out when they die. It has 4-way locking with five 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of eight locking points. The 5-spoke handle and lock trim feature a brushed nickel finish to add an Olde World feel to your safe.
This Safe is fully carpeted and single partitioned. It has two compartments that can be configured to hold guns in both compartments, storage in all compartments, or half guns and half storage. Plus, you get adjustable barrel rests that provide flexibility to store MSRs, ARs and long guns. An included "extra" barrel rest allows you to configure the safe for convenient gun access or maximum gun capacity. The patented barrel rests and standoffs keep scoped rifles away from walls and provides for one position storage. It's sized to accept rifles as well as side-by-side shotguns. Five adjustable shelves are included to store valuable or firearm accessories. The door has sewn-in pockets and pistol holders, as well as MOLLE strips for accessory storage. A factory installed electrical socket allows you to charge and power electronic devices located within the safe.
- A California-approved Firearm Safety Device that meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
- Backlit, electronic lock to easily see the numbers no matter the time of day
- Personal, programmable 3-8 digit code
- Batteries accessed from the front of the safe
- Back-up key is included
- Drill-resistant hardened steel plate located behind the lock for greater security
- Fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400ºF but safe needs to have it's shipping legs removed and be mounted to the floor as per the instructions for this to be effective
- 4-way locking with five 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of eight locking points
- Factory installed electrical socket for charging or powering electronic devices
- Door storage features sewn-in pockets and pistol holsters, and MOLLE strips for accessory storage
- 5-spoke handle and lock trim feature a brushed nickel finish
- Fastening hardware is included
Keep it secure and order today!