You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $4.99 Non-Member $5.49
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
When Stack-On says Elite, they mean it. This Stack-On Elite Executive 40" Safe is perfect for your home or office. It's fire resistant up to 1,400ºF, and can take whatever is thrown at it and still keep your firearms safe and secure. The reinforced steel doors are filled with fire retardant material. The door stripping expands when exposed to heat, sealing the door and protecting the safe's contents from fire. The drill-resistant hardened steel plate, located behind the lock, protects your locking mechanism from those up to no good. This safe is approved by the California Department of Justice as meeting their standards for firearm safety, and you know how strict California is. The exterior has a powder paint finish with chrome accents to make your safe as stylish as it is secure.
Keeping it locked up.
The Elite Executive 40" Safe features a backlit, electronic lock, allowing you to see the numbers even if the power goes out or you have a late night visitor. The lock is programmable with a 3-8 digit code, keeping it personal and easier for you to remember. The batteries are accessed from the front for quick and easy change out when they die. It has 2-way locking with three 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" steel dead bolts for a total of six locking points. The large 3-spoke, all-steel handle rotates to extend and retract the live action locking bolts.
Change the interior based on your needs.
The interior includes three adjustable shelves, to change the configuration to the needs of your valuables. It's also completely carpeted, for further protections of the items you wish to keep safe.
- California-approved Firearm Safety Device that meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
- Electronic lock
- Drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security
- Trouble key is included
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace
- Fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400°F (Tested and verified by a third-party independent lab)
- 2-Way locking with three 1.5" live action locking bolts and three dead bolts for six locking points
- Includes three adjustable shelves
- Fully carpeted interior
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 40"l. x 20.88"w. x 19.75"h. and weighing approx. 250 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672790
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.88" x 19.75" x 40"h.
- Interior Dimensions: 18.35" x 14.50" x 36.98"h.
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.74
- Shipping Weight: 265 lbs.
- Interior Capacity: All storage plus 3 adjustable shelves
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Locking Points: 6 (three 1.5" live action bolts, three steel dead bolts)
- Color: Black/silver matte paint finish with chrome accents
- Mfg. Number: E-040-SB-E
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips