New hunting land? Give the Spypoint Solar Trail Camera a try! This durable Trail Camera has a built-in solar panel and rechargeable battery that keeps it running 365 days a year, without the use of extra batteries. It features a rapid trigger speed that captures crisp 12MP photos and HD video with sound. Plus, it has an adjustable detection range from 5' to 80' and uses 42 super low-glow IR LEDs that won't spook game.
- Solar panel with rechargeable internal battery
- 12MP photo resolution
- Records HD video with sound
- 42 low-glow IR LEDs with 100' flash range
- Rapid 0.07-second trigger speed
- 2" viewing screen for accessing your photos in the field
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 6 photos per detection
- Timelapse, continuous photo, and hybrid photo/video modes
- Sensitive motion sensor with 5 detection zones
- Distance detection sensor is adjustable from 5' to 80'
- Accepts up to a 32GB SD/SDHC memory card (not included)
- Automatic infrared level adjustment for easy mounting
- Time, date, moon phase and temperature stamp
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod socket
- Weather-resistant housing
- 12V external pocket jack
- Nylon strap for secure mounting
- Can be used with 6 AA batteries (not included)
Order yours today!