- 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- 10+1 rounds
- 16" Melonite®-treated barrel
- Bravo Company adjustable stock
- Full-auto-weight bolt carrier group
- Accu-Tite receiver mating system
- Mid-length gas system
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $3894.99 Non-Member $4099.99
- Buyer's Club $1044.99 Non-Member $1099.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $75.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $663.09 Non-Member $697.99
- Details & Specs
Springfield® SAINTTM AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic Rifle
Springfield® believes it's every American's right to own a capable personal defense rifle. To that end, they took aim at the sub-$1,000 AR-15 market…and blew everything in the price range out of the water. As the ultimate refinement of the "everyman" AR-15, the SAINTTM combines innovations like the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with the perfection of the platform's hallmark features.
The quality of a rifle begins with its foundation. That’s why the extra-tough Type III aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers are joined using the Accu-Tite system, ensuring a solid fit that eliminates rattle and shake. Inside the upper receiver is a full-auto-weight M16 bolt carrier group machined from Carpenter 158 steel. Each and every one is shot peened and magnetic particle inspected for long-term durability. Completing the foundation, the SAINT features micro-polished trigger components treated with nickel boron. The result is the feel of a competition trigger with the appropriate pull weight for a defensive rifle.
But what's on the outside counts too.
Unlike most AR-type rifles that leave the factory with standard mil-spec furniture, the SAINTTM includes meaningful upgrades across the board. The Bravo Company Mod 0 Pistol Grip offers a more vertical orientation designed to support a natural hold when shooting from the modern combat stance. The Bravo Company buttstock offers positive cheek weld areas and both QD and fixed sling attachment points. Like the Accu-Tite receiver, it’s designed for tight, rattle-free operation in any of its six positions. The all new and exclusive Bravo PKMT two-piece handguard covers aluminum heat shields but offers a super-slim profile. KeyMod attachment points allow placement of accessories.
It even comes in a thick plastic case you'll actually want to keep and use. It's just another thing Springfield® got right in building an all-American AR-15 that's within reach of all Americans.
- 16" Chrome moly vanadium steel barrel with Melonite® treatment for enhanced durability
- Upper and lower are joined with Accu-Tite technology, providing a rattle-free, slop-free fit
- Bravo Company 6-position buttstock has QD and fixed attachment points, rubber butt for traction, and a remarkably rattle-free design
- Full-auto-weight M16 bolt carrier group machined from Carpenter 158 steel
- The BCG is shot peened and magnetic particle inspected for long-term durability
- Ultra-smooth trigger features micro-polished components
- Bravo Mod 0 Pistol Grip provides a more vertical, 1911-style grip designed for the modern combat stance
- Bravo PKMT 2-piece handguard is ultra-slim and features KeyMod attachment points
- Mid-length gas system with 0.75 diameter gas block makes it smoother than a comparable carbine-length
- Bravo trigger guard is oversized for easy reach with or without gloves
- GI-style charging handle
- Includes one 10-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 702160
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic/direct impingement
- Gas system: Mid-length
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 16" mid-profile
- Barrel material: Chrome moly vanadium
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Bravo Company 6-position
- Upper receiver: Type III hardcoat anodized 7075-T6 aluminum flat-top
- Lower receiver: Type III hardcoat anodized 7075-T6 aluminum
- Pistol grip: Bravo Mod 0
- Sights (front/rear): Low-profile flip-up/dual-aperture with 1/2 MOA adjustments
- Trigger: Nickel boron-coated GI
- Handguard: Bravo PKMT 2-pc. with KeyMod attachment points
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 32.5"-35.5"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs., 11 oz.
- Mfg. Number: ST916556BLC
- UPC: 706397912819
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips