You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $75.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $498.79 Non-Member $524.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
California-legal Springfield® M1ATMM National Match .308 Winchester Semi-automatic Rifle
Built for winning competitions. From 1959 to 1970, Springfield Armory produced the M14 for the United States military. When its civilian-legal variant M1A was introduced, shooters were able to experience the reliable performance the military trusted for so many years. The M1A National Match separates itself from other competition rifles right from the start…the action is glass bedded into the walnut stock to create a rock-solid platform for the rest of the rifle. Add the National Match barrel and crisp National Match trigger and the trophy case basically fills itself.
- Compliant for sale in California
- Action is glass bedded into the walnut stock for a rock-solid platform
- National Match medium-weight premium air-gauged stainless steel barrel for greater accuracy
- National Match recoil spring guide and match-tuned gas cylinder ensure that the rifle will operate with reliable accuracy
- Competition-grade National Match tuned 4.5-5 lb. 2-stage trigger
- National Match .062" front blade sight and Match-grade hooded aperture .0595" rear sight with .5 MOA adjustment for windage and elevation
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 641220
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: 6-groove air-gauged National Match, stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:11"
- Stock: Walnut
- Trigger: National Match 4.5-5 lb. 2-stage
- Safety: Trigger guard
- Sights: National Match blade front, rear Match-grade aperture adjustable for windage and elevation
- Overall length: 44.33"
- Overall weight: 9.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: NA9802CA
- UPC: 706397869045
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips