You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Southern Outdoor Technologies MAX-75 Deer Feeder serves up to 4 "customers" at once!
4 tubes for maximum feeding! Freestanding, tube-style Feeder is proven effective through years of use in North American deer research facilities. Feeder's metal legs attach to wooden base (not included) to give the unit a wide stance.
All 4 tubes have wide openings, and the Feeder itself holds up to 250 lbs of feed, or 300 lbs. of corn. Each tube's baffle can be set to control the outflow of feed. No batteries and no motor means no maintenance, and no interruptions in feeding.Load up:
- Durable, weather-resistant polyethylene construction for long-term use
- Long feed tubes reduce antler damage
- Easy-fill cap
- Freestanding Feeder includes metal legs that attach to wooden 4 x 4s (not included)
- Lid can be locked in place
- Feed tubes remove for quick, no-fuss cleaning
- Each tube has adjustable flow-control baffle system for efficient feed control
- No batteries to replace, no motor to corrode or fail
- Body and legs weigh 65 lbs., measure 31 x 31 x 38"h., legs are 56"l.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Ready to order? Get this Deer Feeder ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99