You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Minimal weight, maximum edge! This handy Southern Grind Drop-point Neck Knife is the perfect backup for your hunting knife, and works just as well as a primary blade when convenience is key. It comes equipped with a lightweight skeletonized handle and features a razor-sharp 8670M high-carbon steel blade that's great for cutting rope, tactical defense…you name it!
The Southern Grind way.
Famous musician Zac Brown's Southern Grind makes state-of-the-art Knives the way all knives outta' be — ruggedly dependable, highly functional, and only the highest quality. There's not a single knife that leaves the Southern Grind warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge. The result is a razor-sharp, high-quality, and dependable knife that all outdoor enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
- 2.25" blade
- Drop point style
- 8670M high-carbon steel
- Full-tang design for superior strength and durability
- Skeletonized handle
- Rockwell tested to ensure hardness between 58 and 59
- Black Kydex sheath with 48"l. paracord for easy transport
- 4.875" overall, weighs 1.5 ozs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 671969
- Overall length: 4.875"
- Blade length: 2.25"
- Blade thickness: 0.135"
- Blade material: 8670M high-carbon steel
- Blade style: Drop point
- Blade grind: Conventional flat grind
- Blade finish: PVD
- Edge type: Smooth
- Handle length: 2.625"
- Handle material: Skeletonized
- Knife type: Full tang
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Mfg. Number: SG04030100
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99