You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
A cut above! Whether you're hunting, hiking or camping, this Southern Grind Jackal Knife is an excellent choice for dependable cutting action. The 4.75" 8670M high-carbon steel blade is big enough for camp chores, but not so big that you can't do fine carving or other intricate work. Plus, the G10 handle and jimped thumb ramp provide a sure-grip in any weather condition. Great for slicing, carving, light batoning, and more!
The Southern Grind way.
Country Music Star Zac Brown's Southern Grind makes state-of-the-art Knives how all knives outta' be ruggedly dependable, highly functional, and only the highest quality. There's not a single knife that leaves the Southern Grind warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge. The result is a razor-sharp, high-quality, and dependable knife that all outdoor enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
- Full-tang design for superior strength and durability
- Jimped thumb ramp
- Rockwell tested to ensure hardness between 58 and 59
- Includes formed Kydex sheath with vertical and horizontal belt clip
- Lanyard hole for additional carry options
- Proudly made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 671975
- Overall length: 9.25"
- Blade length: 4.75"
- Blade thickness: 0.21"
- Blade material: 8670M high-carbon steel
- Blade style: Drop point
- Blade grind: Conventional flat grind
- Blade finish: PVD coating
- Edge type: Smooth
- Handle length: 4.50"
- Handle material: G10 3D-milled jade ghost green
- Knife type: Full tang, fixed blade
- Mfg. Number: SG05070204-01
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99