You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $50.39 Non-Member $55.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $9.90 Non-Member $11.00
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
SOG® Flash II Partially Serrated Folding Knife. Perhaps one of the coolest knives you've ever seen.
Forget its wicked-quick blade access, that it handles like a race car on rails, or that it locks up like Alcatraz. It just looks and feels extraordinary. The Flash family of knives feature SOG Assisted TechnologyTM (S.A.T.), which employs a powerful piston lock that is easily released with a sliding button.
The Flash II comes standard with glass-reinforced ZytelTM handle and 1/2 serrated blade. All Flash knives come standard with SOG's patent pending, reversible bayonet mounted clip that ensures the lowest, most discreet carry possible. They also had the foresight to incorporate an additional safety lock that gives added security when the blade is closed.More on S.A.T.: SOG Assisted Technology works through the balance of opposing high-tension coil springs. As one opens the blade the force to propel the knife open becomes greater than the closing force and the blade will open on its own. The end result propels the blade out once the operator has initiated the one-handed opening action. S.A.T. works so well that right-handers can use their left hand equally well to open a folding knife (of course this works oppositely for lefties).
- Blade length: 3.5" x .125"
- Overall length: 8"
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Edge: Partially serrated
- Steel: AUS 8
- HRC: 57-58
- Handle: Zytel
- Finish: Satin
- Assembled in the USA
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99