You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
S.O.C.® Long Range Bug Out Bag is a hefty hauler with room for several days' worth of vitals!
Call it the Big Daddy of Backpacks. An impressive 4,200 cubic inches of space (5,600 when expanded) offers more than enough room for hydration, electronics, and emergency supplies, while the internal frame and padded shoulder harness make it a cinch to schlepp. Lots of compression loops, tie-downs and attachment points for extras, too!Here's what's inside:
- Measures 26 x 15 1/2 x 10 1/2" d., 4,200 cu. in. of space (5,600 when expanded)
- Rugged 1,000D Cordura nylon construction, topnotch-tough
- Huge expandable main compartment with easy access
- Internal frame and aluminum back stays help stabilize and support huge loads
- Concealable, padded, adjustable shoulder harness and waist belt for comfortable carrying
- Mesh-lined back provides cool comfort on long hikes
- Internal load-securing straps and exterior compression straps to help cinch up loads
- MOLLE / PALS attachment points for extras
- Hook and loop panel for name / rank / blood type
- Hydration compatible, bladder not included. Imported.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Please Note: May or may not come with Logo on the bag. Sorry, no choice.
S.O.C. Long Range Bug Out Bag is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by ISAAC from Lots of room, plenty of pockets, shoulder straps attach at the bottom with cheap carabiner type clips, not stitching; Remains to be seen is these will hold up in the long term. The adjustable waist band wont resize down to fit me properly and I have a 34" waist. some one skinner will get no use out of the waist band.Date published: 2013-08-05
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v18.104.22.168-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips