You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Mil - style S.O.C.® Bug Out Bag is a heavy - duty hauler for big loads.
The ultimate man-portable Packs for hiking, long-range hunting, camping or just seeing the world! Made mil-style and extra-tough, with packable space galore for a few days' worth of gear. They're expandable, hydration compatible, and lots more...Check out the details:
- Measures 22 x 15 1/2 x 8" d., 2,900 cu. in. of space (3,300 when expanded)
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant exterior
- Internal frame helps support larger loads
- Tuck-away padded shoulder harness for comfortable carrying
- Padded waist belt helps provide additional stability
- Expandable clamshell main compartment opens fully for easy packing
- 2 front zipper pockets for maps, extras
- 29 MOLLE / PALS attachment points
- Hook and loop panel on front for name / rank / blood type
- Hydration compatible (bladder not included). Imported.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
S.O.C. 600D Poly / Canvas Bug Out Bag is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Ken one more character from Great if not a bit small. Got this bag in coyote brown. It's zippers are good. The straps are great. It's a bit smaller than I thought it would be. I've used it four times and other than being a bit small it's great. Like the individual sections and the interior see through pouches. Very good quality and design overall. If you would simplys place something, ie; a military canteen, next to all of your bags, duffels etc. it would make them easier to get a good size perspective. I know, I know, you give the dimensions and sometimes the cubic inches. But many of us are more visually than mathamatically oriented.Date published: 2014-11-16
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips