You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® SJ-9 Jacket says no to cold, when it's 5°F.
Insulated hood and other benefits make this baby ideal for range work and stationary outdoor activities. Plus it's insulated with an additional layer of highly-compressible down-like Softie® Premier. And that insulation keeps you warm, warm, warm, with superfine polyester yarns that perform like actual down. Plus the outer shell is made of Paratex Micro, with inner liner constructed of Paratex Light fabric... both highly windproof and water-repellent. This Jacket is also designed and tailored to fit your body, and has a weather-resistant zipper and high-neck design to ward off the breeze. Comfort rated to 14°F, low rated to 5°F.Got you covered:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Micro shell, hard-wearing but soft to the touch, and ideal for the outer jacket casing for which durability is a must
- Inner liner made of Paratex Light fabric, which wicks moisture away so you stay dry
- Softie Premier insulation traps air within it, keeps you as warm as down does
- Insulated hood, plus weather-resistant main zipper, high neck design and tethered cord locks keep out drafts
- Generously-sized concealed hand pockets up the warmth factor, hold key items
- Made in the UK.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips