You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® Scorpion 3TM Tactical Shelter Tent fends off fierce winds, is built for long-term, hard use.
Holds up, even during hard time, with a stylish and sleek design that seals out the wind when it kicks up a little too high. This baby is a fly-first pitch tent, letting you set up the fly and then the inner structure, so you can immediately seek shelter from rain and other elements. Its 5,000mm polyurethane-coated fly helps it keep out rain, from mists to downright downpours, plus it's equipped with 1 door and 3 vents, internal mesh pockets, no-see-um mesh and taped, sealed seams. Room for 3, or 2 plus gear.Port in a storm:
- Lightweight, 210T polyester ripstop flysheet, with 5,000mm waterproof polyurethane fire-retardant coating
- Inner Tent is 190T nylon with polyester fire-retardant mesh
- 190T nylon fixed ground sheet with 5,000mm waterproof fire-retardant polyurethane coating
- 50-denier polyester no-see-um mesh
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized aluminum poles with PressfitTM connectors
- 6 interior mesh pockets (3 each side)
- 1 door, 3 vents
- Taped, sealed seams for long wear
- Alloy stakes (18, plus 2 spare)
- Repair kit included
- Shelter weight 5 lbs., trail weight 6 1/4 lbs., pack size 17 x 8 1/4"
- Measures 78"l. x 116"w. x 48"h. when set up.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips