You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® Chrysalis 2 Sleeping Bag keeps you warm to 27°F. but works when it's warmer, too!
Mummy-style mid-season Sleeping Bag that's versatile enough to be used in warmer temperatures! Cleverly-designed Bag transforms from warm, snug sleeping quarters into cool and spacious ones, and even includes a built-in LED light. Highly-compressible Softie® insulation keeps you warm, with superfine polyester yarns which are built like, and perform like, actual down.
But for extra room, and a little less heat, open the jumbo zip baffle and let out the expander panel. That additional space lets air circulate, keeping the Bag cooler. If the temperature drops, just zip the bag tighter for an instant boost in warmth. The Bag also compresses to a handy pack size for easy portability, and includes its own compression stuff sack. Comfort rated to 36°F, low rated to 27°F.Like a warm hug:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Micro shell is hard-wearing but soft to the touch, Paratex Light liner is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Softie insulation is as warm as actual down
- Reflectatherm technology reflects and retains heat for improved comfort and protection
- Built-in, removable LED light turns on and off and flashes
- Expander Panel System lets you make Bag wider as desired
- Anti-snag 2-way zipper
- Chisel-shaped foot for extra comfort
- Snugfit hood for warmth
- Hanging dry tabs
- Zip baffle opens out to give more room
- Weighs 46 ozs., pack size 7 x 9" (fully compressed)
- Length 87", shoulder width 30" / 34"(with Expander Panel System), foot width 13"
For a good night, order this ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips