You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
Smoke Hollow® 44" Vertical Propane Smoker. Delicious meat smoked in the comfort of your backyard!
Delicious, smoky flavor for all your favorite meats! And right in your backyard... without the butcher shop prices! Ribs, chicken, beef, venison and other wild game... all cooked to perfection with that classic smoky flavor sealed in. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? Get this Smoke Hollow 44" Vertical Propane Wood Smoker and be the king of the backyard BBQ.
- Heavy-duty 2-Pc. steel cabinet
- 2 door system allows you to feed the water and wood pans without releasing heat and smoke
- Runs on propane
- 20,000 BTU heat output
- Dual, independently controlled stainless steel burners
- External temperature gauge
- Push-button ignition system
- Upper and lower vent controls
- Cool touch door handle and sure-lock latch system
- Built-in grease drain system funnels grease into the water pan
- Includes two standard cooking grids, two mesh jerky grids, one rib rack grid, and one sausage hanger
- 7-cu. ft. capacity
- Measures 33 x 24 x 55.5"h.
- Weighs 90 lbs.
Smoke Hollow 44 Vertical Propane Smoker is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Art Hill from Perfect One burner keeps box at 200. Quality construction. Be careful of the thermometer, it breaks with the slightest installation pressure. New model has glass door, but I know what's going on inside...Date published: 2016-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Brock from Great Buy! This was a great buy for the quality of product. Just did ribs and Chicken Legs on it yesterday, turned out AMAZING!Date published: 2015-10-19Rated 1 out of 5 by Gary V from Junk Bought one of these last February Left burner still goes out several calls to factory were a waste of time. Answers from factory was not enough meat in the smoker to the propane gas tank valves were bad. I going pitch it and get a real smoker.Date published: 2015-07-16
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips