You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Smith & Wesson® Paratrooper Watch. A watch worth jumping out of a plane for!
Smith & Wesson is one of the world's most recognizable brands, and for good reason. Since they first opened their doors in 1852, they have focused on designing outstanding products that are unparalleled in the field of personal safety and protection.
Almost every major law enforcement and military agency in the world has used their products, and to this day, most police departments in the United States depend on S&W arms and accessories.
Here's another one you can add to that list... the Paratrooper Watch. Big and bright, with no-shortcuts rugged construction that's sure to take whatever abuse you can dish out, whether you're jumping out of a plane, laying sod, or anything in between.The goods:
- Precision Japanese quartz movement
- Tough stainless steel case for impact resistance and reliability
- Sturdy rubber band adjusts to fit
- Water resistant to 30m
- Rotating bezel
- Case measures 45 mm wide. Weighs only 4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips