You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
The money, time and effort you've spent acquiring and maintaining your hunting equipment is substantial. Protect your investment with this SKB iSeries 5014 Double Bow/Rifle Case. It's built to handle the rugged demands of travel. SKB iSeries Bow/Rifle Cases are impact lab tested and shown to be 2.5 times stronger than the competition, with a super-tough, injection-molded shell that's resistant to UV rays, solvents, corrosion and fungus. In addition, iSeries Bow/Rifle Cases are IP-67 rated for watertight/dustproof performance, with tongue and groove construction and a replaceable O-ring seal. This Case features a rigid bunk-bed foam interior that provides padded protection for a combination of bow and rifle or two 46" rifles. When in transport, quiet, smooth-rolling in-line skate wheels and an extendable pull handle with one-finger, push-button release ensure free-wheeling, easy-gliding movement across driveways, sidewalks, airport terminals and more.
- Virtually indestructible polypropylene co-polymer molded shell is lighter and stronger than the competition
- Rigid foam bunk-bed interior will hold a combination of bow and a rifle or two 46" rifles in place and protected when the case is out of your hands
- Tongue and groove construction and replaceable O-ring seal provide watertight / dustproof performance
- Trigger release latches allow you to open easily when necessary or keep your gear locked and secured
- Reinforced padlock hasps allow for adding your own standard size padlock for additional security
- Pressure equalization valve allows case to automatically adjust to changes in altitude and temperature
- In-line skate style wheels let you move and navigate easily
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Pull handle with one-finger, push-button release for easy deployment
- Meets Military Standards MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD2073, MIL-C4150J, STANAG 4280 and ATA 300
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 681484
- Construction: Injection molded plastic
- Interior dimensions: 50" x 13.5" x 6"d.
- Exterior dimensions: 54" x 17.5" x 7"d.
- Shipping weight: 26 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: i-5014-DB
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips