You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Details & Specs
A leader lost too soon: Silver JFK Half Dollar Coin Layered in Pure Gold honors our 35th president.
To many, the young, charismatic Kennedy was more than just a president, he was symbol of hope. His assassination in Dallas on November 22, 1963 defined a generation.
JFK half dollar was released shortly thereafter to a still-mourning public. Minted from 1965-1970 it's composed of 40% silver and layered in pure gold. Here, it comes to you in a special commemorative case with narrative and certificate of authenticity. 6 x 4".
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips