You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Andrew Kiss's "Silent Tracks"... bring a fleeting moment from the great North Woods into your home at a VALUE PRICE!
Andrew Kiss came by his love of nature at a very young age. Born in Hungary just after World War II, Kiss and his family escaped to Austria and then to Vancouver Island in Canada. Needless to say he was then surrounded by, and captivated with the wildlife of that area.
He studied topographical drafting, making maps for forestry companies for about 18 years then, after experience as an advertising artist he began to dabble in oil paint. For some time, he worked from his studio in the back of his house in Williams Lake, British Columbia, and the family ran an art gallery where his son did all of his framing.Details:
- Unsigned open-edition print lets you bring home high-quality art without breaking the bank
- Expertly matted for maximum visual appeal
- Precision-crafted wooden frame with natural finish... makes the perfect centerpiece for any wall
- Frame size approx. 23 x 31", print size approx. 13 1/2 x 21 1/2".
A true masterpiece of wildlife art at an affordable price! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips