Sightron® SIII SS 6-24x50 LRIR Scope.
Do you trust your scope? When the shot of the lifetime presents itself, it's the wrong time to ask. Best to take inventory now. So go ahead. Take a look through your old scope.
How's the view? Bright? Crisp? Incredibly detailed? It is through the Sightron SIII SS 6-24x50 LRIR Rifle Scope. Fully multi-coated lenses deliver superior light transmission and resolution for the ultimate in optical performance.
How are the adjustments? Are they quick, easy and precise? The Sightron SIII SS features the ExacTrack adjustment system, offering pin-point-perfect 1/4" MOA adjustments for windage and elevation.
What's more, the SIII SS is built tough, prepared for the worst weather you can imagine. So how's your old scope? If it's anything LESS than what you see here, that shot of a lifetime could turn into the regret of a lifetime.
- Illuminated reticle for easy sighting in unfavorable lighting conditions
- Fast focus eyebell allows for quick and easy adjustments in the field (diopter adjustments range from -2.0 to +1.0 settings)
- 100% waterproof and fogproof construction
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for all-weather durability
- Side focus system is designed for ease of use in prone and bench shooting
- ExacTrack windage and elevation adjustment system for precise adjustments
- One-piece main tube is main from aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum rigidity
- ZACT-7 Revcoat Multi-coating for superior light transmission and resolution
- Includes lens covers and sunshade.
- Magnification: 6-24X
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- FOV (ft. @ 100 yards): 16.1'-3.9'
- Eye relief: 3.6"-3.8"
- Reticle type: MOA-H (IR)
- Click value (at 100 yards): 1/4" MOA
- Minutes per revolution: 15 MOA
- W/E travel (at 100 yards): 100 MOA
- Knob style: Tactical (resettable)
- Parallax: 40 yards to infinity (side focus)
- Tube diameter: 30mm
- Finish: Matte black
- Length: 14.9"
- Weight: 25 ozs.