Sightmark® Pinnacle 1-6x24TMD Rifle Scope.
Topnotch optics for dead-eye hunters! Precision-machined with high definition optics and premium Japanese glass, the Sightmark Pinnacle 1-6x24TMD Rifle Scope offers crystal-clear, edge-to-edge resolution that's free from distortion at any magnification.
Its true 1X magnification provides both-eyes-open usage for increased awareness at close range, while the 6X optical system brings your target in close with ease. Plus, it boasts a tactical Mil-dash first-focal plane reticle for rangefinding and quick target acquisition. Includes adjustable ballistic-tested BDC dials for both 5.56x45 55-grain and 7.62x51 180-grain loads.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum housing provides protection against drops and other mishaps
- Premium, high-definition optics for excellent image resolution and clarity
- Precision machined in Japan for long-term durability
- Illuminated reticle with red or green color choice
- 5 reticle brightness settings for use in any lighting condition
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof design for all-weather reliability
- Fully multi-coated and scratch-resistant lenses provide topnotch optical performance
- Ballistic-matched BDC dials for easy trajectory compensation
- Constant eye relief
- 6:1 zoom ratio
- Fast-focus eyepiece for quick target acquisition
- First focal plane reticle
- Capped or exposed turret option
- Includes 2 turret caps, 2 thread protectors, CR2032 battery, 5.56x45 55-grain BDC dial, and 7.62x51 180-grain BDC dial.
- Magnification: 1-6X
- Objective lens diameter: 24mm
- Eye relief: 103mm
- Field of view (feet at 100 yards): 90' - 15.9'
- Diopter adjustment: +3.5 to -3.5
- Parallax setting: 100 yards
- MRAD adjustment (1 click): 0.1
- Maximum recoil: 800
- Battery type: CR2032 (included)
- Battery life: 50 - 1000 hours (green reticle) / 30 - 800 hours (red reticle)
- IP standard: IP67
- Tube diameter: 30mm (single piece tube)
- Operating temperature: -20 to 160 ° F.
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.2 x 10.2"l.
- Weight: 20.4 ozs.
Order yours today!