When the action is fast, target acquisition and accuracy are paramount. SIG's miniature, open reflex ROMEO1 sight withstands the punishment of deployment while delivering pinpoint accuracy and lightning-fast targeting. Even after 10,000 rounds of .45-caliber punishment, the ROMEO1 will have you accurately engaging targets.
Lightweight CNC Magnesium housing and TRUHOLD lockless zeroing system endures the repeated recoil of modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns. MOTAC motion sensing technology makes sure the 3 MOA dot is there when you draw and shuts down if you forget to save battery life. ALT precision-molded aspheric lens with high performance coatings increases light transmittance and reduces distortion. Top-loading battery compartment allows for quick changes without needing to remove your optic.
- TRUHOLDTM lockless zeroing system utilizes twin adjustment springs designed and tested to endure handgun recoil and keep returning to zero
- ALT (Aspheric Lens Technology) creates a precision molded lens with reduced weight and improved optical performance
- CNC machined magnesium housing is lightweight and durable
- LENSARMORTM abrasion-resistant coating keeps your lens sharp, bright and clear
- MOTAC motion sensing technology powers up as soon as you draw and shuts down during non-use to save battery life
- 3 MOA Red dot reticle with with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- Tested to maintain its zero at over 10,000 rounds of 230 grain, .45 ACP
- Powered by a widely available CR1632 battery in a top-load battery compartment
- Handgun Adapter Pack provides the mounting plates/dovetails for the following models: SIG P227, P220, P226, P229, P320, 1911, 1911 Standard; GlockTM Standard Frame, MDSTM; Smith & Wesson M&PTM, CoreTM; Springfield XDTM; HK P2000TM; CZ 75TM