You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Sig Sauer® P229 Gas Air Pistol. Sweet sidearm with reliable construction for long - term durability.
Bring this sweet Sig Sauer® piece along on your next skirmish, or practice up for precision shooting! This P229 Pistol has blowback action flies back to create a true-to-life recoil effect. Features a durable, long-lasting full-metal body.
Runs on your gas cartridge... load it up and get consistent, powerful shots from empty-to-full, unlike CO2 cartridges that fizzle out near the end. Identical in weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart to enhance your experience! Perfect as a training tool, or a fun new "toy" for weekend war games!
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.
Full Metal Body: A full metal gun refers to the upper and lower parts of the gun to being metal. Recoil Blow Back: The action of a pistol or AEG flies back with every shot, thus giving a recoil effect.More:
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- F.P.S.: 383 with .12-gauge ammo, 310 with .20-gauge ammo
- Mag capacity: 23
- Measures 7 1 / 2 " long, weighs 2 1 / 2 lbs.
Pick yours up ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips