You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Details & Specs
Sharp® 10,500 BTU Portable Room Air Conditioner turns sweltering heat into COOL comfort. SAVE HUGE !
When sultry summer heat becomes unbearable, roll out this Sharp® Air Conditioner! Cools rooms up to 410 sq. ft. Also works as a dehumidifier to remove up to 60 pints of moisture from the air per day. Helps you breathe better. It's portable... can be rolled from room to room easily. Flexible air exhaust hose and window adapter kit allows venting of hot air outside, while keeping out rain and bugs. No water tank to empty. Condensate disposal system expels water out the exhaust hose and out the window. Easy push-button remote control. Factory-refurbished units are guaranteed to work like new.Cool details:
- Portable with 4 easy-roll casters
- Flexible exhaust hose and window adapter kit for easy venting
- Handheld remote with LCD display for push-button control. Change fan speed or activate the timer
- Automatic oscillating louvers let cool air flow for better distribution
- Plasmacluster® Ion Generator restores the balance of ions to keep room air fresh
- 4-way air flow lets you direct cool air
- Library Quiet®, high-efficiency compressor is as low as 38 db. at low cool. Remote uses 2 AAA batteries (not included). UL-listed. 115V, 60Hz, 1,800W. 19 1/ 4 x 18 1/ 2 x 34 1/ 2 "h., 106 lbs. 5' cord plugs into standard 3-prong outlet.
Order ONLINE Now!
Please Note : This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $90.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Ships in 1 box: 35" x 21" x 22 1/ 2 ", 106 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips